[access-uk] Re: O2 users

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:49:25 -0000

Sorry, Chris, I'm not understanding you properly. Are you saying you have a Pay as You Go in one phone and Simplicity contract for the other, or two different sims for each phone. If the latter, do you manage to change these yourself and as often as you want? I find them fiddley and wonder if you've found a good, reliable sim holder which takes two sims ...

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek
Hornby Sent: 08 March 2011 21:43
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] O2 users

Hi  all
Does anyone know the o2 number to send text message to
get account credit balance  for pay&  go. Do we send
blank text,  or is it Customer services that will  reply.

Thank you

Regards,  Derek

link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-