[access-uk] Re: O2 users

Hi Derek.
I'm an O2 user. Simply send the word "balance", without quotes, to 20202. Or dial 4444, press option 2, then press option 1.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 08/03/2011 21:42, Derek Hornby wrote:
Hi  all
Does anyone know the o2 number to send text message to get account
credit balance  for pay&  go. Do we send blank text,  or is it
Customer services that will  reply.

Thank you

Regards,  Derek