[access-uk] Re: O2 Top Up Surprises

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:37:37 -0000

Yea, been there, but realised I need to top up online to do the job; and I cheat and get my friendly Car Phone Warehouse guy to do this for me so don't have my bank account details stored with O2.

Sorry, Chris, doesn't look as though I can help on this occasion.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:33 PM (UK time), Chris Hallsworth at christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said: