From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Now that I've got JAWS 8, what shall I do?

Ok, just installed JAWS 8 on my home PC after having had only jaws 5.1 for a
long long time.
Am sitting back now wondering how to take it for a test drive.
C'mon now people, give me some ideas. What should I upgrade or download, or
do with it?

Should I go and get Internet Explorer 7? Certainly I'm off to get Firefox in
a short while. Anything else?

And then I can do RSS feeds within IE7 or Firefox, yes? Which is better?
Your testamonials welcome.

Any other gizmos for me to go and get?

Thanks all

...Damon