[access-uk] Norton playing up

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:44:10 +0100

Hi all.

As my version of Norton was about due for upgrading, I decided to disarm it at boot up and install AVG, until I purchase a new computer later this year. However, and this may have nothing to do with Norton, but when I click on my links for the Guardian's TV listings, I am told that the Server was not found. As you can see, I am able to use Outlook Express. I am also able o use Web Ferret. It's just the Guardian links that are giving me this message. Don't know much about these things, but it sounds as though the Guardian links are being blocked or something. Any advise would be very much appreciated for I don't know what's on TV this evening, if anything. Best wishes. Andy