[access-uk] Re: Nokia n70

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:38:52 -0000

Hi Peter

Just as a suggestion, I'm wondering if all the items are there, but that you
have accidentally changed the view to grid instead of list.  Now, if you have
done this, it is easy to put back.  Just go into the menu, and bring up the
Options menu by pressing soft key one.  Arrow down to Change View Has Sub-menu,
and cursor right.  When you hear List, enter on it, and you should now be back
with everything showing in your menu.  Let me know if this works for you.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace