[access-uk] Re: Nokia chargers.

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:35:40 -0000

The Nokia chargers are not very good, the charger for my N91 has also failed
and I have resolved it by purchasing a USB phone charger.  I don't have the
link anymore, but I'm sure you will be able to find one on Ebay etc.  They cost
around three pounds, and simply plug it into your pc.  I am also looking for a
wind up charger for portability.
HTH

Dave

Peter, some of the newer phones come with an adapter to make it possible to use
an older style charger. I'm not sure if your N70 has this adapter, but it might
be worth checking the box if you still have it.

In terms of what to pay, I had to buy a new charger for my N91, and the Orange
shop charged me £18! I had to buy off the Hi street as I needed a replacement
immediately, but if you can wait, you will probably get it cheaper on-line -

Andy