[access-uk] Re: Nokia N86 connectivity

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:00:12 +0100

Hi All,
Some assistance please.
I have a new N86
I have had this unlocked from Orange to O2 and am using a s part of a
business tariff. It has been set up on Mail for Exchange
It syncronises using wi fi which says to me mail box settings are ok. It
will not syncronise using 3G
I have donwloaded o2 settings and web is now working on O2 post pay wap
When you go into send and receive it says it is updating but quickly stops
updating whithout apparently downloading All thoughts very welcome
Thanks as always
Colin