[access-uk] Re: Nokia N86 8MP

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:23:24 +0000

Hi Martin.
Thanks for the information. I thought no big issue so won't deal with it. Now that I know cleaners exist I will look into that. Take care and thanks for the complement. It's a phone I always wanted despite the hype regarding the iPhone and newer Nokia phones.

Chris Hallsworth

On 13/03/2011 19:15, martin wilsher wrote:
Chris, you could always get rid of those finger marks with a PDA cleaner,
which is a special dampened cloth which is impregnated with special fluid
for cleaning PDAs.

Well done on your purchase of the n86 for that price.
Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

  adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

brown bear cub lying on his back with his paws in the air from
http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

  photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk