[access-uk] Re: Nokia N86

I brought my N86 last July SIM Free which means it has barely last six months
in the retail channels and possibly less through the mobile operators
themselves.  The cynical among us wonder perhaps whether the supply is cut off
rather earlier than might be economically sensible just to stimulate demand for
what is left and move the rest onto the next thing.  We also seem to be living
through the curse of the touch screen.  Nothing wrong with that type of
interface but why every phone has to have one I do not really know, there are
plenty of sighted people even who like button real estate under their paws.

If you want your N86 on contract then as other posters have pointed out the
high street outlets do sometimes retain stock the mobile operators themselves
have sold out.  Therefore it is worth looking around those rather than the
operator themselves who order further up the wholesale chain where things have
probably dried up already.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road