From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Damon Rose
Sent: 01 March 2010 14:49
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Nokia N86

OK so I gather that Orange don't stokc these any more as they're too old.
Sorry to be behind the curve on this but I thought Talks was only just
beginning to start supporting this model fully in the past few months and
still haven't quite made it with email. And now it seems I can't even get
hold of one on a standard contract.

Anyone any insights? Don't say eBay.

Darn annoying.

Damon Rose
Senior Content Producer bbc.co.uk/ouch
BBC Vision Learning

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx

Have you heard the award-winning Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp disability
talk show presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr:
<file:///\\www.bbc.co.uk\ouch\podcast> www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

http://www.bbc.co.uk
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately.