[access-uk] Re: Nokia N73

Roger, trust me, the N73 is a very good phone. I can't understand why your son think it's not a very good phone to be honest, perhaps he's just had bad experiences with it. I know at least 2 friends who use an N73 and, although one of them had a few issues, which were mainly due to bugs in MobileSpeak, they're quite happy with it. Do give the N73 a try, and you never know, you'll be able to prove your son wrong, smiles. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:15 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Nokia N73

Hi All

I'm in the market for a new mobile phone and showed interest in my son's N73, a phone I had marked down as a possibility. He tells me it has software problems and it's the model not his particular one.

Does anyone have any more information on this please as I found it very good and suitable to my needs but I'm not interested in one that keeps freezing while in use as his does.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.