[access-uk] Re: Nokia E65 and Talks

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:10:41 +0100

Hi Adrian,

I can answer some of your questions.

"Talks doesn't work with the Web browser on the 65?"

No it doesn't unfortunately.

"Talks doesn't work with the installed or pro editions of quick office on the e65?"

No it doesn't work with either of them. I bought the pro version of Quick Office for around £50, what a waist of money that was :-(.

I would be interested to know the answer for your other questions.

HTH,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>