[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6680 help sought

I think you mean the t9 dictionary that completes words. I used to have a 6680 but this was a while ago so sorry if these are a bit vague. Press the Talks key twice while your in a new text message window where you type a text and you should find the option to turn dictionary off. It should also be possible to press the hash key instead until you hear an option without dictionary, hash is to the right of zero.

At 09:50 28/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi to the list,

I have accidentally turned on word complete, or whatever it is called!

How do I turn it off, please and thanks in advance.

Ray

Ray Hazan (G0PQQ)
London, England

ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxx