[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6630 with talx

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:01:12 +0100

Hiya Steve, I also use predictive and add words to the dictionary when they aren't recognised. However, I think the dictionary must be limited because sometimes words I have added are not there, so maybe you can only add a certain number. It is really good though nevertheless.

Donna
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Marie Baisez
Sent: 16 May 2006 14:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

managed to take the cover off but not sure where the battery is, what
shape is it, how do you pull it out, easy when you know how I suppose
but
not
when

you don't know what you are looking for and are worried you might
touch
something you are not supposed to or break something.
Thanks for your help, very much appreciated but afraid I need a little

more.
cheers now,

Marie