[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6630 with talx

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:01:52 +0200

Got there, thank you both, easy when you know how, will stop experimenting with the thing for a while, not long I'm sure as I am curious by nature and being able to use my mobile a bit more than just for making calls feels me with great delight.
The next project is to learn to text efficiently.

Thanks again,

what would I do without you all!...
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>