[access-uk] Nokia 3650 and printing photos?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:50:27 +0100

Hello all,
I am using Nokia 3650 and my wife has taken quite a few photographs with this
thing.  I transferred all the photographs on to my computer and she asked me if
I can print them on photograph paper or if possible save them on cd and take it
somewhere to develop them.
My question is, I do not want to use my printers for this job, is there
specifically designed printer for this kind of job and where can I get it?  If
this method is expensive, would it be possible to save them on cd and get them
develop if so, where can I get it developed?

I would be grateful if anyone comes with an answer because she is doing my head
in.  I know one solution is to get rid off my wife but I'll try the above first
please!

Thank you.
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.