[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:36:04 +0100

Sounds good, Barry. It may seem over the top, but I use several programs to defend myself against various kinds of malicious software, and each one does something slightly different. I'm talking about programs such as Ad-aware, Spybot, virus checker, trojan detector and cleanup utilities. They all have their part to play, run fine together, and cause very few problems.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>