  From: Joan Muir
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:06 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Nod 32 and suspicious files

  Hi, Folks,

  I got a message this morning that suspicious files were trying to download
and I blocked them.

  Now I keep getting a message from NOD32 that some of the suspicious files
have not been cleared for analysis and I've to click on the message to open the
window. I can't find this message, even by using the Jaws cursor. It is only
ever read out and then I think disappears. I've tried left mouse button, enter
and spacebar but honestly I don't know where the message is or how to get to it.

  Anyone any ideas please?

  Best wishes,

  Joan.