[access-uk] Re: Nod 32 and Outlook Express

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:28:23 +0100

Well then Sandra, in that case something appears to be amiss with my Nod32
and Outlook Express.

I don't get that message from Nod32 to let me know incoming e-mails have
been scanned and when I take a look at EMON within the settings, I'm told
the number of e-mails scanned is zero! At least 50 e-mails have landed in my
in-box since the installation of Nod32.

The help files haven't enlightened me much either!

I'd be happy to hear whatever suggestions you, or any others, may have for
me on this one. I should add that I haven't been messing around with any of
the settings. Its still as installed.

Regards.

Darran