[access-uk] Re: No more iPhone!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 13:03:23 +0100

Hi all.
Same here. I would use a touch as a so called toy but my Nokia N86 and N70 for day to day use. The N86 is Nokia's answer to the iPhone. Smiles.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 08/05/2011 12:50, Saqib wrote:
Hi. I would never buy into the idea of owning a Iphone as texting can be
a drag and productivity would suffer as a whole. Ian's got the right
idea where He has a Ipod Touch to play with but has a solid and reliable
phone for day to day use. I have the E5 which is another qwerty keypad
phone and wouldn't dream of selling it or moving it on for a hightech
touch device. My navogational needs are met with Ovi Maps and Mobile
Speak 5. I'm not too bothered about missing out on these thousands of
apps that are available on the Iphone.
Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx