[access-uk] Re: No more iPhone!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 13:37:45 +0100

Hi Janet.

Awe, dont throw the IPhone away LOL, if you dont want it then I'll have it back, I could use the spare "smile".

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Janet Tuggey
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 1:35 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: No more iPhone!

Hi Jackie, I don't think you've thrown the towel at all.  You've got what
you like best in the end.  And you've still got the iPod Touch which can be
used with loads of the apps anyway.  I've been using my iPhone for 3 weeks
now and yes it is more laborious to send texts with and I'm still getting my
head around it, but I still have my N86 as a back up.

There are days when I feel like throwing my iPhone at the nearest dustbin,
but I don't have the iPod Touch to use for the apps so I'll stick at it.

If we all liked the same thing what a dreadfully boring world it would be
(smile)

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross