[access-uk] Re: No more iPhone!

  • From: Ian McNamara <ianandriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 12:37:26 +0100

Hi i agree i have a couple of friends that don't want the iphone i'm going to
give it a try to see how i get on with it as i do like the Ipod touch alot and
i am concerned that alot of the new nokia's and stuff coming out are becoming
less accessable with talks and getting older phones is getting harder now. I do
like my Nokia e 71 though it's a nice phone although the qwerty took a bit of
getting use to asspeashaly as the g is the five and so on but i soon got the
hang of it.

Ian McNamara