[access-uk] Re: (No Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:42:26 +0100

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:58:10 +0100

Hi Tris,

It's not as difficult as you would imagine, but you would, as you say, need
an electrician.  My dad simply wired a normal plug socket to my boiler and I
just plug the cobolt timer into it.  I can then completely control the
central heating clock with it.  It is certainly a topic of conversation when
the gas man comes to service our boiler <Smile>.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk