[access-uk] Re: Newsstand in Iphone didn't Work

As far as I understand the situation newstand is fully accessible with
voiceover, the problem is with the format the publishers choose  to upload
their journals in - the vast majority of them have decided to go for images of
the print versions - very kind of them I'm sure but as much use as a chocolate
teapot to us.

Apple are not very happy with the publishers so perhaps there might be a change
in the future but please don't hold your breath - these are publishers we are
talking about.

Regards

From Bridgerule in glorious Devon, England.