[access-uk] Re: Newsgator question/help

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:48:44 +0100

Hi Catherine:
I don't use mobile much so might not be quite the  same solution as others use
but:
As I understand it, you use locations to choose which folders are displayed
depending on where you log-in from. Newsgator mobile is a cutback interface for
accessing all the newsgator services includin locations. So you can acces any
location from either the standard or mobile sites.
To use mobile just visit:
http://m.newsgator.com/
and log-in as usual.
To use standard interface, log-in via http://www.newsgator.com

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ