[access-uk] Re: News groups for blind mechanics

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:03:25 +0100

Terry,

I would like to join such a group also. I replaced new brake lines, seals,
boots on the front brakes on my Opel Manta GTE exclusive, prior to putting
it through MOT.

My new project is rebuilding/restoring an 85 Honda Big Red 200cc ATC.

Barry will be telling me off for being OT, sorry Barry, so contact me off
list for a further chinwag!

Regards,

Mike

MikeIs@xxxxxxxxxxxx