[access-uk] News client (was Re: Re: AD on Freeview)

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:58:32 +0000

Hi, changed the subject line to reflect a new thread. Does anyone know of any news clients that will work under Vista? I suppose Windows Mail can be used as a newsreader, but I've had problems resulted in me sparing away from it, for example mail getting corrupted. I did try Forte Agent, but that was when I was using what is now my friend's Windows XP laptop. Thanks in advance.

At 16:47 24/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi Phil and all,

Sorry to reply to my own message, but one of the members of the news group to which I sent Phil's question has replied with the following answer.

" I've got BtVision at home,now I've looked in the user guide and cant see any info re your subject.what I can see is a 0800 number for there Service Helpdesk 0800 800 900,open 8 am until 10pm,if I was you I would give them a ring."

I hope this is of help to Phil, and anyone else who may end up in his position in the future, or wants to obtain BT vision in their current home.

Alexander Shannon

Chris Hallsworth
Skype chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx