[access-uk] Re: New voices for the next apple operating system

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:57:57 +0100

Hello Bill,

as the Kumars used to say: "yes, I know that" (smile)

Daniel was definitely voiced by Jon Briggs (as you say, Weakest Link,
where they know him as "stats man"). I was asking two different
questions though: 1. Who voiced Serena; and 2. Are Apple using the
Daniel voice?

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.