[access-uk] Re: New voices for the next apple operating system

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:38:59 +0100

Hi all,

anyone know who actually voiced Serena, and whether it is likely that
Apple will pick up on Daniel? (I have, by the way. He was voiced by Jon
Briggs (Weakest Link, BBC Radio Berkshire), and the real man behind the
voice will be on Guide Cats vol. 5 (Herding Cats) which should be out in
time for Sight Village.

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.