[access-uk] Re: New voices for the next apple operating system

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:58:32 +0100

Well you know Jackie, I've been considering a mac for when the time comes to buy a new laptop, if I haven't gone the IPad route by then.

I guess there's quite a steep learning curve if going from Windows to Mac, but any improvement over JAWS and eloquence has to be a big plus for me -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>