[access-uk] New snow chains for sale

Hello All,

Last year I eventually won a lot on Ebay for shoe/boot snow
chains, having missed out on several up to then. However,
because I had found it hard to get any, I put two bids in at
the same time for two different makes of chains--yes, you
guessed it, I won both. This means that I have a spare pair
which I am willing to sell. They are unused and still in
original packaging with labelling.

Details:

Weissenfeld shoe and boot snow chains size 5 to 8 fitting
(German made, I think).
Unisex.
Black rubber surrounds.
Criss-cross chains under the foot sole and heel.

These are a good quality product, unlike some of the cheaper
offerings like the cheaper Yaktrax sold on QVC. The other
pair I bought and received first so used these. The pair I
am using are Rud Bergstead and are not as good as these
Weissenfeld chains. The Weissenfeld shoe chains have better
coverage of chain underneath.

Both Rud and Weissenfeld are currently typically selling at
auction on Ebay for £25 to £30.

I would like £20.00 including postage for these.

thanks.
John.