[access-uk] Re: New radio devices

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:11:57 +0100

According to the Infosound podcast, Sound Talking has launched the internet
radio service. From what is said, it sounds like as far as radio is
concerned, what you get may depend on where you live. This would be
unfortunate as it would take away a lot of the fun from an internet radio
service. I suppose if what I think is true, I in Scotland couldn't listen to
the likes of Keith Skues . I think we are better off sticking to the PC at
the moment if we want variety, especially as a box is priced at £279. No,
the moths will be still in their home in my wallet.

iain