[access-uk] Re: New radio devices

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:55:25 +0100

Hi Gordon,

It is nothing to do with dealerships, I have no business interest in whether
I sell Apple or not.  I was speaking purely as someone who has played with
it for a few days, and liked it initially, until I tried to configure it to
my taste.  For example, you can't even set windows around areas of the
screen that you want to read and then monitor them so easily.  There is in
fact, very little you can do to configure it, apart from the obvious, speed,
pitch, etc.

So while I love Apple's idea of sticking it in the operating system, as I
say, I am not so keen on the idea that you have to wait until some developer
decides to get your app working before you can use it.

All the best

Steve