[access-uk] Re: New radio devices

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:02:55 +0100

Yes, it is designed for complete novices. The only thing I would say, however, is that if you are a complete beginner and have no general computer knowledge, why would you have an Internet connection? You definitely need one for the Web Box. Kind of defeats the purpose if you think of it like that. However ...

I have returned the trial box to SoundTalking today, having written my review and given Terry an interview for Infotech. A case of watch this space to see how it goes I guess.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx