[access-uk] Re: New radio devices

Please could we have this discussion on list? If you just give us a mac list detail it won't give us the same impression I don't think as there's probably loads of people who have been using it and swearing by it for years on there, but it is becoming worth thinking about these days.

Cheers
Dave

From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:19 AM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New radio devices

Ok Gordon, all sounds very impressive and I have to say I am seriously
toying with switching to a Mac once this laptop dies a death which may be
sooner than I want to think!

At risk of starting another thread though I would really like to hear either
on or off list what you're using for such things as word processing, how
you're getting on with voiceover and Safari and how you've found the
switchover in general and anything else you'd like to comment that help push
me further Mac-wards!!

Cheers,

Phil