[access-uk] Re: New phone

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:29:14 -0000

The issue I have with the N91 is resuming.

Even witha  recent firmware update it doesnt' appear to have built in the
ability to resume where you left in a file.

It will start at the beginning of the last file but with no noise when fast
forwarding and the battery consumed each time yous kip forward it can make
listening ot books a pain.

I haven't tryed this with audible, but will this morning if I get a chance.
Mp3s do not resume or I haven't found the setting to make them resume in the
position you last stopped in a  file.  I wouldn't even mind if I had to
create the bookmark manually.

Anyone know different?

It would be nice to load the phone up witha book for the gym rather than
take my Iriver.

Cheers.
Dj Paddy