[access-uk] New phone

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:17:45 -0000

Hi all.

I'm currently using a Nokia 6600 phone with Talks version 2.  I purchased it
on the Re-Cycle list for about £100.  Although I love the size of the
phone - quite large, the buttons are very difficult for me to feel.  Also,
the five additional buttons down the left and right sides are particularly
difficult to feel.  I'm thinking of purchasing a new phone from Steve with
the Talks version 3, but as I cannot see or handle any of the phones he has,
It's difficult for me to assess if they would suit me.  Can anyone please
recommend a phone for me.  I'd like distinct buttons and the larger the
phone the better.  I hate these very small ones.  I'm not bothered about
internet access, though it would be nice if I could listen, via an ear plug,
to podcasts that I have saved on it's card.

Any advise would be very welcome.

Best wishes.
Andy