[access-uk] Re: New Twitter List

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:34:47 +0100

Hi Barry,
That's no problem. Who do I e-mail it to please?
Many thanks.

Sent using Thunderbird

On 25/08/2010 15:08, Barry Toner wrote:
Steve,

I'm thinking of setting up a list for email lists next.<smiles>

I've also been quite gracious in not slapping Chris's wrists for advertising
these various lists on here.

Chris, please mail me in future.  I'll more than likely say yes but it's
just common courtesy and good netiquette.  I'm not sure about Freelists but
others including Yahoogroups strictly prohibit this in their own Terms And
Conditions outside of List Admins rights.

Barry.
List Admin