Many thanks.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 01/04/2011 19:54, LaMcAs wrote:
Yeah sorry chris it's aq  A-B usb cable.

Larry&  Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
chris hallsworth
Sent: 01 April 2011 00:17
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New Printer

Hi Larry.
Oh brilliant, I thought a specific USB cable was required for the printer.
Right, will try and get one tomorrow or over the weekend at the latest as I
want to be up and running sooner than later. Many thanks.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 31/03/2011 22:45, LaMcAs wrote:
Chris

You can use any standard usb cable, preferably a usb 2.0.

Larry&   Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK