[access-uk] Re: New Launch - iGlasses

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:43:58 -0000

Hi Andy

I'm curious in the advancement in technology sense to see what they would be
like, but I can't imagine myself walking about outside wearing specs, no
more than I would wear a sonic device that require headphones.  I can see
Martin and I having a bit of fun at some point with perhaps trying these, so
I won't knock the idea until I've gone out and broken my nose on a post that
the glasses should have detected! (smiley).  I didn't like the Ultracane,
the Ray or the Sonic Aid or whatever it was in its various guises, but you
never know.  I'd like my prosthetic eyes to have implants in them that
detect all obstacles, tell me colours, and act as a GPS system.  Now how
cool would that be?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability