[access-uk] Re: New Launch - iGlasses

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:06:38 -0000

Hi Andy

I feel pretty much the same in terms of most of them.  Somehow, I can't see
me walking about with a pair of specs on when my own eyes are prosthetic,
but I would give them a try just to see what they are like in terms of
protection against higher objects etc.  I can just imagine the comments and
usual reactions one will get: "Oh will they help your sight a bit love?
That's great". (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability