[access-uk] Re: New Harry Potter book

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:34:00 +0100

I think that it is a considerable step forward to have the Potter book
available in braille on the day of publication.  I am not really a J K
Rowling fan, but if they can do it for this book, then it must be good news
for other books in the future.  Yes, an audio book would be good on the same
day, but this is not the time to whinge and whine about that.  It is a
positive move, and we should welcome it.