[access-uk] Re: New DAB Radio Required, Advice Sought

  • From: "Alan Pollard" <a.pollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:52:09 +1000

Hi Darron just last week I recieved a  combination ,d a b radio plus  f m  and
also Internet radio for my Birthday,   wont say which  one! smile  it's a
Roberts,  made in Yorkshire   apparently they make a wide  range of Units   I
think there Web site is,  just,roberts radio., incidently I am from australia
so cant talk prices. good luck Alan Pollard