[access-uk] New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: "Alasdair King" <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:23:38 +0100

The BBC changed their feed format, which broke my iPlayer Beta. I've
fixed this and uploaded the new working version to the same URL:

Version 3.1. I've also added the BBC Live Radio streams to the
program, so you can get all your BBC stuff in one place.

Sorry about the delay: waited to see until if the BBC changed back.
Sigh. Hope it'll all settle down. Let me know if you have any

Best wishes,

Alasdair King
Skype Alasdairking