From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Adrien
Sent: 13 April 2009 07:56
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Networking.

Hi George

Yes they both have the same rj port. I have set up the
network, it's very easy when you get stuck in. I would
imagine a wireless ad hop network would be more tricky than
a cable network. One thing, when I connect the netbook to
the network, it automatically dials up the internet, how can
I stop this? Can I network almost any hardware such as
cd/dvd writers? I've networked my printers, that works ok.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx