[access-uk] Re: Netgem and upgrades.

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:29:13 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that, it up-graded no problem. However, what benefit is it, I still get unknown channel prompts. However, it did say I-player plus, does this mean we can use top up cards on this netgem box now? I'm confused as to what benefit we get from the up-grade.

Thanks in advance for your help. Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>