[access-uk] Re: Netflix

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:01:06 -0700

Hi,
I am a jaws 13 user, and I find netflicks reasonably accessible. I can also
read the senopsies, names of the films or shows, etc. It's also easy to
search for what you want to watch. The only thing that is a bit tricky is
once you have started a program, it is hard to find the paus button. It is
not really labled. I have managed it, but was more by fluke than anything
else.

Shea