[access-uk] Re: Netbooks

  • From: "saeed nasser" <saeednasser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:22:59 -0000

Hi Barbara, I have the Asus EEE PC 1000 H and it works find with Windows XP and
JAWS or Window-eyes.

From everyone's descriptions of the NC10 these netbooks sound very similar.

However, in the final analysis, it is down to personal preferences and comfort
especially when using the keyboard which I gather from reading various reviews,
differs slightly from one netbook to another.

Below is a brief description of the Asus 1000 and it's features.

The Asus EEE PC 1000 H netbook comes with 1gb ram, 80 gig harddisk, 10 inch
screen WindowsX P preinstalled,
3 USB Ports, Mic/headphones jack, a memorycard reader, Bluetooth and wireless.
Depending on usage, the battery can last up to 5 hours.

Kind regards, Saeed