[access-uk] Re: Netbooks

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:03:41 -0000

Hi Steve

Can't remember now, but I think there is an Asus which has an energy saving
battery and the customer reviews say it really does last its claimed 7 or 8
hours. Sounds impressive.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk